The Witch of the Forest’s Guide to: Earth Magick by: Lindsay Squire
Learn the secrets of The Witch of the Forest in this stunning follow-up to Natural Magick, and channel the elemental forces which are all around you to master the practice of earth magick.
Earth magick is all about understanding the elements which govern the world around us, connecting with the Earth and using its powers to thrive. From using the four elements – fire, air, water and earth – in spells, to learning about the powers of crystals and mastering the art of divination, this book will teach you everything you know about this ancient form of magick.
Perfect for budding beginners new to the spellbinding world of witchcraft, learn about:
- Casting a circle and ritual basics,
- Crystals and their magickal properties and uses,
- Divination techniques such as using runes and divination dice,
- Connecting with the energies of the four seasons, the four elements, and harnessing their power,
- Connecting to your own natural ‘seasons’ in your life through your craft,
- Reconnecting with your craft after a break,
- Caring for your magickal energy if you're an empath, or are feeling drained,
- Embracing your darker energies, and using shadow work for personal growth and transformation,
Wellbeing techniques for witches to help you manage your energy
Written by: Lindsay Squire and Illustrated by: Viki Lester